Friday 5 June 2015

Principles develop Policies.

I hope those interested can digest and deduct what is important to notice and what remains within the
box of my sensitivity towards the policies that take for granted the young and the elders/veterans.

I hold a firm belief that should any person follow governments that patronise unjust wars be liable to that government and demand compensation from looters.

Policies are drawn when there is a consensus and drawn collectively. It is a plan for growth and development.  Policies are set based on personal, social and economic growth. This however needs to be managed as going through the crossroads of life everyone needs guardians. For this reasons the existing policies of the past need to be reanalysed to see where now it is taking advantage of all including those who still uphold it.

In reference a policy is a rule and rules are considered as laws that shouldn't be breached. What laws in the face of life stand to be absolute? None, as through the levels of development at some point they need to be breached/revised, both on a personal and social level, and as for the economic growth? That depends on what it takes to eradicate poverty both in mind and matter. Have the heights been explored fully as to the potential within an individual or hard resources? I can stand firm on the aspect of human potential, it is still on a basic level, let's hope that a majority doesn't fall behind. Every nation is responsible for their choices of preference in what areas they wish to excel, same it is with every individual who is willing to grow out or within the ramifications of the physiological needs to attain and sustain the security levels which keeps the value of their people and in return the currency they trade with. I believe currency here represents talents and skills and not the paper. This is what a blue print itself means "What are your ambitions and what do you think you need."

Every plan demands its own both socially and in deed "economic". It is easy to draw a social development plan but in deed every country has its own needs for development. Socials always revolves around personal ethics and a distinction on what morals one should uphold. There is no dispute when it comes to caring for self and others. What is fair? What is true? What are the facts? As a person should I throw my seeds and waste my energy pursuing the world at my detriment? No. I give what I can and I leave the rest for those who are willing to carry on. I am not a control freak even if I seek security to my mind and efforts. StartUpSity is a brand name and what industry decides a to partner I have what is needed to start with and we can all see where to grow next. I am not a dictator, it's boring.

What is the dream? No one country/nation or tribe should decide on the faith of others. Same it is on personal grounds for sexist or xenophobic reasons that has nothing to do with me or the Agenda on supporting the young and old. Every human has the right to self determination and the pursuit of happiness in what ever area they choose. The how is illusive in this instance, as it encompasses pathways that may collide if the crossroads aren't identified.

Let me give you an example so you may see where I am coming from.

What is ethics "identity"? What is the dream/morals "career"?
From the stand of the Educational sector I would presume that those who claim to be guardians of knowledge be objective that every human being has the right to ask and receive adequate to each individual the necessary tools and be allowed to explore their career paths in ways that suits their nature. Given a fact that we have different learning styles no child should be cultured without explicit consent into being an academic only. I am someone who speaks and does and the issues I had faced is where the educational sector has so propagated that paper validates someone's ability to perform, yet those who were put to oversee that I receive adequate knowledge and tools could hardly be bothered. This in return made me have little respect for the institution of theorists who got wrapped up in their interests and I went off to seek knowledge in practice. Today my experience is in high demand and I know that vividly. I still respect the thought but I question it through practice. Maybe in the developed country it isn't that bad but Africa is dogmant and by that have remained dormant.

The general policy on all aspects for growth is written in the book of life and technical editions. Practice and support for all who are willing and able and have earned through deeds their liberty. Only those who choose to join the ranks of Coaches, Consult and Counsel will be made aware of its content and trained.

Everyone wants to be protected and cared for. All for one and one for all is a slogan that those who are readers and watchers of movies have come across. The Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas. But in reality can one be for all? Yes but the energy it takes to help is often taken for granted. Can or should everyone be for one? In fact that is possible but not always necessary depending on the scope of operations and interest. It can be overwhelming when so many suggestions and permissions are asked yet no action.

I may be on the board but I am also the technical director so a division of labour needs to happen, so the solution is to reach out and see who wills and are able. Should in the eyes and imagination of those who have come across me be interested, then the dream embraces many and all are called to task and cheerleaders aren't welcome. We need those who practice what they preach. My job is to present and yours is to take what you can work with and collectively we execute. I don't think I am responsible for babysitting adults, that's for kids and even for the youth I have a certain principle in giving them a chance to make mistakes that they can learn from, so long as it brings no physical or mental harm to anyone.

From the stand of taking care of veterans/retirees I think I have made it clear in the process for re-indoctrinating them into the workforce either by being employees, freelancers or entrepreneurs, partners, investors "angel network". It isn't compulsory that one is in only one direction as I understand that regardless of age there are those who are still young at heart and the pathways that I had outlined caters for those who wish to become Counselors, consultants and as coaches should they have the energy to chase the minds and body of the youth to be disciplined within their project choices. What I mean by this is that as a person who is 65 do you have the energy to physically be present? Not everyone so there is an option to work from home or in classes that doesn't demand physical exhaustion. We also have 35 year olds who can't do what some 60year olds can and there are 80year olds who can give a 16 year old a run for a thought. I am using this figuratively to draw a point that who wills are embraced. My words my come across sometimes as hard however my heart is meek. I only become arrogant when I see people pursuing their agenda with disregard. Adults repeat/respect the youth, their energy is resourceful even if it may be unorganised at times. This all said is in reference to StartUpSity incubator.

As regards to creating policies, I stick to the principle of let's develop them when we all finally get to sit on one table as now it is pointless making separations when plans haven't been set firm on. I am not a bureaucrat, I  hate wasting my time on paper when there are starving hearts on the chopping block of the wise.

My main stand is the care for Family and Socials. What the business people want to do is up to them so long as they harm no soul regardless of the sex. Let me give an example from my personal experience that makes me so head strong as to the emancipation of woman and child from cultural dogmas.

Today I have only 2 regrets: I can't bring back my Granny and Aunties. Both got taken advantage of by a system and cultural beliefs of their husbands and I as a child had no choice but to step in. I have no regrets that I had to become all of them however not every child or youth can handle it without being lost. Till today I still don't know where my home is as it had been raided by society and governing policies with a backwards mentality. And I am not the only one, all mixed race kids feel this way at intervals but we also don't deserve pity, we have been thought by the world on how to survive. This is what drives me, nothing else. Not counting a fact that I have a talented kid who has acquired Autism and needs a platform from which he can show what's within to come out of the box the socially retarded individuals within had exhibited and loads of others who were deemed disabled in the supposedly abled world. It hurts bad and I will not denny myself any more the un-acknowledgement of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment