Tuesday 9 June 2015

Entertainment directory.

I spotted one about years ago in Belgium, Antwerp. Quite a need I see as right now if I want to go out I need to know where what is happening because I am not the type to wait for friends before I take myself out. My guys know me well, I am a Lone Ranger with loads of friends just as my house was never shut down to friends.

Word of mouth seems to be the only way people know what and where is hot and radios don't seem to promote clubs these days. Are people not having parties any more? The party crashers days are over. :) not in Africa, with one comes 5 to 10 so loading up the freezer is almost a must.

This business project doesn't have to be in print as mobile app sites can be used. Real estate companies could promote buildings available for clubs with historical events as an attraction,  after all that's what attracts tourists to places. Looks like all they seem to promote is residential places, it's getting boring, add some kinks of various news blogs on history and geography to the magazines. Some level of entertainment will attract readers rather than chunking it off after looking through, let alone inspire more ideas for interior designers. Some real estate companies don't get the concept of imaging.

What we are talking of is a specialty community mobile mag where instant update is done and in a very simple way by configuring on it Facebook and Twitter widgets that is constantly updated automatically by followers and admins. Gumtree offers loads of low and high end products and connects directly with the owners. I found it quite useful when I needed to replace my furniture.

Clubs aren't the only places that events happen, where are the galleries? Through events one can promote what will be happening and what is served in terms of meals and dishes.

Start a business in mixing tastes and spices which is how alcohol even started, by the way for the religious zealots it would be good for them to learn that wine and even beer was brewed by monks. No one says alcohol is bad it's the level of use that turns it into abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment