Sunday 3 March 2013

Why are CEOs paid so much more than the workers?


CEO's are the devils of corporations they do what others can't, wouldn't or don't want to. They often loose their private life to the job of sustaining the company and the jobs of employees depends on their creativity. Of course they sack just as much but we do know that is also part of their cv. That's why they wear PRADA :)

A CEO may be employed or the employer, either way if you can beat them at their job you either become the CEO or open your own company and be its director.

1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

I regret not giving myself a chance to find out and make a choice! A choice to live a life where at each point i can pin a memory of my path. A path that says this is who I am and what I have lived for. A story that shows my faith in life.

As an individual i got stuck in dreams of others, yet haven't earned respect in return, i have leaved what is expected of me, what has been enforced by the systems plans of a structured society to create order within the chaos of times.

We are breaking in into a new era of awareness the 2012 storm. It is no longer a revolution of Ages but a revolution of an individual's dream . A greater leap of faith! embracing life with joy that it was built for you and me.

I build new years resolutions, yet feel short of achieving them! I have been born into a structure that has put timelines and by this has put pressure and insecurities that is now backfiring, fighting against the very being of nature called change!

When your dreams are not big enough, how can it accommodate change and circumstances! We all innately feel it is wrong yet we do not follow the voices of our hearts! Written By a client of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment