Friday 22 May 2015

React or Respond, its your choice.

I am trying now to bring about an understanding to what we call subjectivity and objectivity. We often react or respond at statements made without realising what the message is. To me "Subjective" - is an opinion which can be negative or positive, evaluated by either what effect it produced or what insight it creates. We often call subjective opinions objective when it's accepted by an individual or a group and we also find objective statements subjective.

Should a statement objectify "describe a situation" we often can relate to it, should a statement subject persons into doing or behaving in a particular way we call that subjection. So words like "should" and "must" is considered subjective and words like "may" or "could" is considered objective on hindsight. Some wish you to make general or specific statements.

When it comes to action it can also be perceived as subjective and Objective, the evidence is often presented as a Solution. Does it produce positive or negative results? I take actions that produces solutions, it's left for others to decide what's of benefit to them. If I need to slap an individual or society to grow I will do so, my least concern is whether they like it or not. I HAVE to, that's all I know and even the word HAVE will be considered subjective to most who WOULDN'T.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment